A growing company and leading HVAC service provider in the Las Vegas area, Bishop Air Service is looking to add experienced Commercial and light Residential Refrigeration Technicians to its talented team.
Full Time: 8am – 5pm + On-Call Rotation every 5 to 7 weeks
$18 - $30 per hour Paid Weekly
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus paid after one year of continuous employment
Company-provided Van with Gas Card
Bishop Air Service has been family owned and operated since 1992. Ron Bishop has led the business with the vision of honest, reliable performance and exceptional customer service to the company’s commercial and residential clients. Business and customer growth is continuous with a variety of HVAC, refrigeration and solar thermal services.
- Service, maintenance and installs of a variety of HVAC and refrigeration equipment
- Communicate with customers in a professional and cordial manner
- Reliable and effective time management and work habits
- Be knowledgeable of job or project status, technical needs, the proposal process and Company pricing policies. Note: The Operations Director will assist the technician with job proposals and approve all parts purchases and job quotes
- Report repair and/or project details to the Dispatcher and submit paperwork in a complete and legible manner
- Communicate customer information, status of jobs and/or repairs, time estimates and available resources to the Operations Director and co-workers
- Troubleshooting issues/problems efficiently and communicating the same to the Customer
- Provide direction, assistance and support to co-workers when appropriate
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Minimum 3 years field experience as a trained Technician with EPA Certification performing Commercial and Residential HVAC service, maintenance and installation
- At least 3 years experience with commercial refrigeration service and maintenance of ice machines, freezers, walk-in coolers, etc.
- Must be able to climb ladders and carry 50 lbs.
- Able to handle situations with honesty, integrity, diplomacy and, when necessary, a sense of humor
- Able to convey complex terms at the level of the audience
- Should have a desire to succeed
- Should have a neat and presentable appearance and be able to exhibit customer-friendly manners and attitude
- Medical Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- 24 hours Personal Time
- Company-provided Uniform w/laundry service
- Company-provided Van with Gas Card
- Company-provided Phone