Experienced Commercial and Refrigeration Technicians with 3+ years in the field, light Residential
Sign on Bonus $1000.00 after one year employed, Paid Hourly $18-$30, Pay checks weekly, Insurance benefits, Company Van and gas card
Hours per Week: 40
Start/Stop time: 8AM-5PM. On-call rotation 5-7 weeks
Bishop Air Service is family owned and operating since 1992. Ron Bishop has led the business with the vision of honest, reliable service and exceptional customer service to the company’s residential and commercial clients. The business and customer growth is continuous with a variety of HVAC, refrigeration and Solar thermal services provided.
- Service, maintenance and Install a variety of HVAC and refrigeration equipment
- Communicate with the customer in a professional and cordial manner
- Time management of repairs and/or projects.
- Reporting repair and/or project details to Dispatcher and completing paperwork in a full and legible manner.
- Work efficiently and profitably.
- Provide technical support for team members.
- Reliable and consistent work.
- Keep Operations Director apprised of status of jobs and/or repairs.
- Troubleshoot issues/problems efficiently and communicate to the customer the same.
- Operations Director will approve all parts purchases and assist technician with job proposals and quotes.
- Communicates basic information including available resources, customer information, time estimates and accuracy of job information.
- Keep informed as to job or project status, technical needs, process of proposals, and pricing assistance.
- Provides technical support and sharing of knowledge.
- Updates co-workers on joint projects and keeps all members in the loop with up to date information.
- Provides direction and assistance to co-workers when appropriate.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clean driving record.
- Technician – 3 years field experience with EPA Certification and technical training
- At least 3 years-experience with Commercial HVAC and Residential service, maintenance, and installation.
- At least 3 years-experience of Commercial Refrigeration service and maintenance of ice machines, freezers, walk-in coolers, etc.
- Consistency in performance.
- Ability to handle situations with honesty, integrity, diplomacy and when necessary a sense of humor.
- Able to keep emotions out of the decision required.
- Ability to convey complex terms at the level of the audience.
- Desire to succeed and able to exhibit customer friendly manners and attitude.
- Neat and presentable appearance.
- Medical Benefits
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- 24 hours personal time
- Uniform laundry service
- Company van and gas card provided
- Company phone number
- Hire on bonus